Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A quick word...

This week I will not be posting a review on Sunday for a couple of reasons. First, the Brandenburg concertos are an amazingly dense work (as I'm discovering) and they clock in at almost two hours; so that's quite a bit of listening that I need to get done daily. I thought it would serve my thoughts/review better if I gave it two weeks of listening to simmer. Also, this coming weekend is also a bit of a vacation weekend so I thought it would be nice to have Sunday totally and completely off. And lastly, I may or may not have spilled coffee over the entirety of our laptop frying it pretty thoroughly which is currently limiting my access to the internet and this blog. I will continue to try to do little post throughout the week, but there will be no Bach review this Sunday; look for that review next week. Thanks again for reading, friends.

Keep listening,
Caleb

No comments:

Post a Comment