Friday, September 20, 2013

Off the Record: London Grammar

Though Rudimental has been keeping me occupied this week, I have also been throughly enjoying London Grammar's debut album 'If You Wait.' It reminds me a lot of The xx mixed with a little more piano, strings, and absolutely gorgeous vocals from Hannah Ried. It's a quiet record full of beautiful moments and spacious instrumentation. Anyhow, I'm really digging it so I thought I would share one of my favorite tracks from the record today. Enjoy!:



See you Sunday with Rudimental!

2 comments:

  1. Such a huge fan of these guys right now. Have you seen their live video from KEXP? http://blog.kexp.org/2013/11/11/live-video-london-grammar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen that! thanks for sharing! This album has become one of my favs of 2013.

    ReplyDelete